My $1,000,000 Stock Portfolio: Investing Strategy & Philosophy
Over the last few years, I've been publicly sharing in my Monthly Goals Reports the progress that I've made financially in my online businesses… as well as my investing progress to a $1,000,000 stock investment portfolio within my holding company.
I've had many people ask: “What is your investment strategy and philosophy?”
While I'm by no means an “expert” on the topic of investing, I can share what I've personally done and what has been working for me. There are many others more qualified and ideal to follow than myself.
However, perhaps through my transparency, you can learn from some of my successes and wins and it can give you a behind-the-scenes look at what a $1,000,000 investment portfolio looks like.
Before you watch the video, a few things to note:
- This isn't my entire portfolio. This is just within my holding company. I own personal investments as well, that includes cash, stocks, bonds and a real estate rental property. When you make a lot of money in your business, you'll want to create a “holding company” to protect and hold your money, which gives you flexibility when it comes to investing and for tax purposes.
- I live in Canada and I invest in the TSX (Toronto Stock Exchange). The primary currency I trade in is Canadian dollars and primarily investing in the Canadian economy, as I understand it the most. However, I do have investments in U.S. dollar and outside of Canada as well.
- I'm no “expert” by any means. I'm just someone that has learned through reading books, having mentors, and through my own trial and error. There are still many things in the investment world that I don't understand. However, if you can benefit or learn from my transparency… then great!
Watch the video below:
Please leave a comment below or let me know any questions you have. I'd love to hear what you think!
Please subscribe below to get automatic updates of my latest video blogs:
- Click Here to Subscribe via E-mail.
- Click Here to Subscribe via YouTube
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
Thank you so much for your support, and if you have yet to leave a rating or review, please leave me an honest one on iTunes, YouTube or below on the blog. I appreciate it!