Since 2012, I’ve publicly declared my goals and resolutions at the beginning of each year. I’ve found by doing this, it’s created a powerful internal pressure to take action and raise my standards to achieve them.
Accountability is one of the most important factors that has helped me to push myself further and further each year, and I plan on publicly sharing my 2016 goals here as well so that I can remain accountable.
While I’m proud to have achieved many big goals during 2015 (see my 2015 goals review), I’m more motivated than ever to achieve even greater things in 2016. I'll be continuing to share my Monthly Goals Reports to give regular updates on where I'm at with my goals.
Watch the video below:
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through one of them, I will receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). I only ever endorse products that I have personally used and benefitted from personally. Thank you for your support!
MY LIST OF 2016 GOALS AND RESOLUTIONS
Here is my list of goals and resolutions for 2016.
As you can see, I categorized my goals into different areas, to ensure that I’m making progress in every area of my life and being balanced. I also always ensure that my goals are aligned with my ultimate life plan and vision.
I may also add more goals to this list as time goes on.
1. I will easily make $2,000,000 in revenue by December 31, 2016.
2. I will easily have a $1,500,000 investment portfolio by December 31, 2016.
3. I will easily explore buying a new real estate property by December 31, 2016, and if the opportunity is right, close the deal.
4. I will easily have at least 100,000 YouTube subscribers on the Project Life Mastery channel by December 31, 2016.
5. I will easily have at least 100,000 Facebook fans on the Project Life Mastery page by December 31, 2016.
6. I will easily have at least 50,000 Instagram followers on the Project Life Mastery page by December 31, 2016.
7. I will easily have at least 50,000 e-mail subscribers by December 31, 2016.
8. I will easily reach and impact at least 3,000,000 people on YouTube (views) and have a total of 6,500,000 views on YouTube by December 31, 2016.
9. I will easily reach and impact at least 2,000,000 people on ProjectLifeMastery.com (unique views) by December 31, 2016.
11. I will easily launch K Optimizer 2.0 to help impact Kindle publishers grow their business by December 31, 2016.
12. I will easily re-launch K Mastermind and help publishers grow their business to six-figures by December 31, 2016.
13. I will easily create and launch a new self-development program that will positively help people improve their lives by December 31, 2016.
14. I will easily create and launch a new online business training program that will help people make make money online by December 31, 2016.
15. I will easily create and launch the new Life Mastery Toolkit that will help motivate and teach how to grow an online business by December 31, 2016.
16. I will easily launch 2 new Amazon products by using the Amazing Selling Machine by December 31, 2016.
17. I will easily be making at least $10,000 per month on Amazon by December 31, 2016.
18. I will easily hire someone to run my Amazon business part-time by December 31, 2016.
19. I will easily hire a SEO person on my team to help SEO optimize my blog by December 31, 2016.
HEALTH & FITNESS:
20. I will easily compete in Tough Mudder in Whistler by June 30, 2016.
21. I will easily complete a 15 day juice fast by December 31, 2016.
TRAVEL, LIFESTYLE & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT:
22. I will easily travel for at least 3 months to Japan, Thailand, Indonesia and Australia by December 31, 2016.
23. I will easily travel and attend a Brotherhood mastermind trip by December 31, 2016.
24. I will easily attend Tony Robbins Business Mastery by December 31, 2016.
25. I will easily attend Date With Destiny with Tatiana by December 31, 2016.
26. I will easily read at least 20 books by December 31, 2016.
27. I will easily complete a 10 day silent meditation retreat with Vipassana by December 31, 2016.
28. I will easily complete my morning ritual at least 5 days per week by December 31, 2016.
29. I will easily get my PADI Scuba Diving License by by December 31, 2016.
30. I will easily complete the 100 Day Challenge by April 30, 2016.
SOCIAL & RELATIONSHIP:
31. I will easily continue to do bi-weekly journaling with Tatiana in our relationship book by December 31, 2016.
32. I will easily learn tantra with Tatiana by December 31, 2016.
33. I will easily do a fun photoshoot with Tatiana by December 31, 2016.
34. I will easily plan and organize at least 1 fun activity with friends every month to create magic moments (travel exception) by December 31, 2016.
35. I will easily build 2 schools with Change Heroes by December 31, 2016.
36. I will easily build 2 houses with ChangeHeroes by December 31, 2016.
26. I will easily travel to Nicaragua and volunteer to build houses for the Project Life Mastery ChangeHeroes retreat on June 24-29, 2016.
HAVE YOU SET YOUR GOALS YET?
In 2015, I shared my Goal Setting Workshop that I do every year to help me set goals for myself that I learned from Tony Robbins. If you haven’t set your 2016 goals yet, then I encourage you go through a process like that.
It’s the process that I go through every year, along with what I’ve learned from Gary Ryan Blair in his 100 Day Challenge. My secret weapon to achieving my goals has been using accountability systems, such as the 100 Day Challenge, which has given me that extra edge throughout the year to push myself harder.
The biggest mistake people make when setting goals is never even checking them again or measuring them regularly, which is what this 100 Day Challenge helps you to do.
I encourage you to make sure that you’ve clearly set your goals for 2016 and to even publicly share them, just as I’m doing right now.
You can share them with your friends, family, on Facebook, via e-mail, on your blog, or even as a comment below.
Again, by making them public you’ll have more internal pressure to follow through on them. The people that you share them with will also likely be following up with you throughout the year, reminding you of the commitment that you made to them, which will make you more likely to follow through on them.
So, what are your goals and resolutions for 2016? I’d love to hear what they are, make them public and leave a comment below!