Are You A Talented Online Marketer That Is Looking For The Perfect Opportunity To Put Your Skills To Use And Help Grow An Established Self-Developent Brand?
My name is Stefan James and I'm the founder of Project Life Mastery.
By reading this page in full, you'll learn:
1. About myself and my company, Project Life Mastery.
2. The job description and details of the position that is available.
3. If we're the right fit for each other, in which case, I'd love for you to apply.
First, let me tell you about us...
Project Life Mastery (www.projectlifemastery.com) is a self-development and online business training brand that focuses on helping people transform and master all areas of their life.
The ultimate vision for Project Life Mastery is to be a world-renowned brand that positively impacts millions of people’s lives around the world with world-class content, products, services, events, and coaching in ALL areas of life, including health, fitness, emotions, productivity, success, motivation, business, marketing, finances, relationships, and spirituality. We bring that vision to life with a great company culture that is embraced by all our employees.
We have a popular YouTube channel, podcast, blog and growing social media presence.
We also offer coaching programs and seminars/events for self-development, business and marketing.
I highly recommend you check out our website, content and products, to get an idea of what we're about and to see if Project Life Mastery aligns with your interests.
I started Project Life Mastery in 2012 and since then, we've grown to be a 7-figure per year online business that has thousands of followers and subscribers.
We're a small team of 9 (as well as freelancers we hire), located primarily in Canada and the United States.
Here's the MANDATORY requirements for this position.
1. This is a full-time virtual position that requires 40 hours per week, sometimes more.
2. You MUST be in a North American time zone (Canada, United States, or possibly parts of Central/South America). Our team works in these time zones - so please do not apply if you're not within these time zones.
3. You CANNOT have any "side hustles", which include another job or business on the side. We are looking for someone that can FULLY COMMIT to growing our business and not have a conflict of interest with wanting to build their own.
If you are "entrepreneural" and want to do your own thing, this isn't the job for you. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with being an employee, enjoys the security of it and has the desire to grow in our business for years to come. If you're looking to work for the next year or two, learn as much as you can so you can do your own thing - this is position is not for you.
4. You MUST have intermediate to advanced online marketing experience and have multiple skillsets.
5. You MUST love online marketing and enjoy proactively developing your skills, "geeking out" on the latest marketing strategies and technologies.
6. You MUST have intermediate to advanced copywriting skills, be able to write engaging copy and enjoy writing copy.
7. You MUST have experience creating online marketing funnels using ClickFunnels or LeadPages.
8. You MUST have experience creating online membership websites using Wordpress (Thrive or OptimizePress) and WishList member.
9. You MUST have some basic design skills and be able to know what looks aesthetically appealing. An attention for detail is a MUST. Basically, you need to be abe to KNOW what looks good and not require someone constantly giving you revisions to ensure something looks attractive.
10. You MUST be willing to learn new tasks quickly, to work long hard hours if necessary, to be able to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time, to be self sufficient and not require constant direction, to excel when most people would fail, and to be a self starter. You MUST be a proven winner in your life and mind.
11. You MUST have a passion for self-development and be a positive, motivated person. Our company culture and values consist of continually self-improvement and adding value to others, so we only want to work with someone that is aligned with that.
Let me walk you through the official "Job Description"
of the position that we are offering to the right person.
To sum it up, we will be paying somebody a salary to work for us full-time (40 hours or more per week).
All of your work will be done virtually (from home or where ever you choose).
You will be working directly with myself and other members of the Project Life Mastery team.
Here's some of what's involved in this position:
1. Affiliate Manager: You will be managing our affiliate programs for our courses/products, building relationships with existing and potential affiliates, and be recruiting new affiliates.
2. Copywriting: You will be writing sales copy from scratch for certain products, improving upon existing sales copy, be creating email marketing campaigns, and more.
3. Funnels: You will be creating and setting up funnels using ClickFunnels and LeadPages. This includes optin pages, sales pages, upsell pages, and more.
4. Membership Websites: You will be setting up membership websites from scratch, using Wordpress, Thrive Themes, OptimizePress, and sometimes other platforms/tools.
5. Email Marketing: You will be using Aweber and ActiveCampaign to set up email marketing campaigns, autoresponders and broadcast emails.
6. Split Testing: You will be split testing and constantly improving/optimizing as much as you can in the business. This includes our websites, sales pages, and even content pages. This will require being ontop of all of our analytics.
7. You must be an effective communicator and will be consistently communicating with Stefan and the members of the team on a daily basis.
8. You must be actively learning, reading and growing in online marketing skills. You will be required to go through different courses/training programs on marketing/business, to further develop your skillsets.
9. You will be bringing new ideas to the businss and implementing them. You don't need to be "told what to do", and instead you're able to proactively implement new strategies to help grow the business.
10. Anything else that may be required or needed, you're on top of. There may be certain parts of the business we'll need you to help with or focus on, which you have no problem learning and diving into.
Needless to say, you would be getting paid very well with room to grow. We are looking for someone to commit to this position long-term.
DO NOT APPLY if not able to commit long-term to help grow this company.
If after reading every word on this page, twice, you 100% believe this is absolutely, without a doubt, the perfect thing for you. Then click below to fill out the application.