Many people believe that the passion in a relationship eventually dies.
You're just in the “honey moon phase”, people say.
However, I can point out plenty of couples that have been together for 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years or more and yet still share an incredible passion for one another.
The truth is, passion is something that can be CREATED in your relationship. You can reignite it.
Below, you'll see an interview that I did with relationship coach Jordan Gray on how to create more passion in your relationship.
Jordan runs a blog called Jordan Gray Consulting and is also the author of several relationship books and courses. He's also a personal friend of mine from Vancouver, as well as a successful Kindle publisher, whom I interviewed last year for my Interviews With Kindle Publishing Gurus section of K Money Mastery.
Enjoy the interview below and be sure to check out Jordan's blog and resources he has available.
Watch the video below:
Items Mentioned In This Interview:
- Jordan Gray's Blog
- 50 Powerful Date Ideas: Brag-Worthy, Cost-Effective Dates From A Professional Dating Coach
- How To Be The Most Engaging Person In The Room… Every Time
- The Introvert's Guide To Dating
- Keep Her Captivated: Lead Your Relationship To Its Maximum Potential
Please subscribe below to the video on YouTube or the iTunes podcast to get automatic updates:
- Click Here to Subscribe via YouTube
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
Thank you so much for your support, and if you have yet to leave a rating or review, please leave me an honest one on iTunes, YouTube or below on the blog. I appreciate it!