Since 2012, I’ve publicly declared my goals and resolutions at the beginning of each year. I’ve found by doing this, it’s created a powerful internal pressure to take action and raise my standards to achieve them.
Accountability is one of the most important factors that has helped me to push myself further and further each year, and I plan on publicly sharing my 2015 goals here as well so that I can remain accountable.
While I’m proud to have achieved many big goals during 2014 (see my 2014 goals review), I’m more motivated than ever to achieve even greater things in 2015. I'll be continuing to share my Monthly Goals Reports to give regular updates on where I'm at with my goals.
Watch the video below:
MY LIST OF 2015 GOALS AND RESOLUTIONS
Here is my list of goals and resolutions for 2015.
As you can see, I categorized my goals into different areas, to ensure that I’m making progress in every area of my life and being balanced. I also always ensure that my goals are aligned with my ultimate life plan and vision.
I may also add more goals to this list as time goes on.
HEALTH & FITNESS:
1. I will easily gain 13 lbs (aiming for 7-8 lbs being muscle) and weigh 165 lbs by July 31, 2015.
2. I will easily lose 5 lbs of fat and be 160 lbs, athletic and ripped by December 31, 2015.
3. I will easily complete a 7-10 day cleanse using The Total Wellness Cleanse by December 31, 2015.
4. I will easily do yoga 4 times per month by December 31, 2015.
5. I will easily make at least $1,000,000 ($84,000 per month) by December 31, 2015.
6. I will easily invest at least $10,000 per month by December 31, 2015.
7. I will easily launch my own physical product on Amazon using the Amazing Selling Machine by February 28, 2015.
8. I will easily launch my own Kindle optimization software with my brother by February 28, 2015.
9. I will easily launch my own Kindle review software by March 31, 2015.
10. I will easily launch my Kindle Virtual Assistant training program by March 31, 2015.
11. I will easily launch and do my first ever Kindle live mastermind event in Vancouver with my brother by April 30, 2015.
12. I will easily create and launch my own self-development program with Clickbank by December 31, 2015.
13. I will easily launch 30 CreateSpace books of my top selling Kindle books by December 31, 2015.
14. I will easily launch 20 audiobooks of my top selling Kindle books by December 31, 2015.
15. I will easily hire a new employee/assistant to help me grow my business by March 31, 2015.
LIFESTYLE, RELATIONSHIP & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT:
16. I will easily travel to Las Vegas for the Amazing Selling Machine live event by February 28, 2015.
17. I will easily travel to San Diego for the Traffic & Conversion Summit by February 28, 2015.
18. I will easily attend Leadership Academy by December 31, 2015.
19. I will easily travel for 2 months to Europe with my girlfriend and celebrate our 1-year anniversary by August 31, 2015.
20. I will easily travel for a 1 week vacation somewhere tropical by December 31, 2015.
21. I will easily complete the Ultimate Relationship Program with my girlfriend by December 31, 2015.
22. I will easily complete the 100 Day Challenge by April 30, 2015.
23. I will easily read or listen to at least 12 books by December 31, 2015.
24. I will easily be certified in NLP by March 31, 2015.
25. I will easily build 2 schools with Change Heroes by December 31, 2015.
26. I will easily be a Big Brother and mentor children by December 31, 2015.
HAVE YOU SET YOUR GOALS YET?
In 2014, I shared my Goal Setting Workshop that I do every year to help me set goals for myself that I learned from Tony Robbins. If you haven’t set your 2014 goals yet, then I encourage you go through a process like that.
It’s the process that I go through every year, along with what I’ve learned from Gary Ryan Blair in his 100 Day Challenge. My secret weapon to achieving my goals has been using accountability systems, such as the 100 Day Challenge, which has given me that extra edge throughout the year to push myself harder.
The biggest mistake people make when setting goals is never even checking them again or measuring them regularly, which is what this 100 Day Challenge helps you to do.
I encourage you to make sure that you’ve clearly set your goals for 2015 and to even publicly share them, just as I’m doing right now.
You can share them with your friends, family, on Facebook, via e-mail, on your blog, or even as a comment below.
Again, by making them public you’ll have more internal pressure to follow through on them. The people that you share them with will also likely be following up with you throughout the year, reminding you of the commitment that you made to them, which will make you more likely to follow through on them.
So, what are your goals and resolutions for 2015? I’d love to hear what they are, make them public and leave a comment below!
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through one of them, I will receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). I only ever endorse products that I have personally used and benefitted from personally. Thank you for your support!