This my honest in-depth Knowledge Broker Blueprint review (formerly the Knowledge Business Blueprint).
In this review I share the following:
- what I like and don’t like about the program
- detailed breakdown of each module
- what I think about the bonuses included with the course
- who I believe would, and wouldn’t, benefit from the course
- my thoughts of the MindMint software
- background on the founders (Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi & Russell Brunson)
- my insane bonus package should you decide the program is for you
The goal is to help you make an informed decision and determine if this program is right for you.
Before we get into the meat of the review, let me first quickly explain what the Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB) is.
What Is The Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB)?
KBB is an online program that teaches you how to take your knowledge, or someone else’s, and turn it into a highly profitable business.
Now pay close attention because this is super important, notice I said your knowledge or SOMEONE ELSE’S knowledge.
One of the best-selling business books of all-time is Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. Do you know how Napoleon HIll created his best-selling book? He interviewed the most successful business people in the world and then put the commonalities into a book.
This concept is powerful, and you can use this concept to create a thriving online business.
The Knowledge Broker Blueprint teaches you 3 ways to sell knowledge: as an Expert (selling your knowledge), Broker (partner with an expert with knowledge), or Reporter (sell someone else’s knowledge).
Once you’ve decided who’s going to provide the knowledge you then create high-ticket mastermind or workshop online or in person.
This is actually how I started my business career. I started putting on workshops teaching guys how to attract a partner.
The cool thing about KBB is that it teaches you how to do it online, I was doing it in-person. So you can do this business from anywhere in the world.
As you would expect from a Tony Robbins program, there is also relevant trainings on mindset, staying focused and productivity. Tony says 80% of success is psychology and 20% strategy.
This program gives you both the strategy (“how-to”) and the psychology (follow-through and implement).
What’s Included In The Knowledge Broker Blueprint?
KBB consists of four modules: Extract It, Fill It, Run It, and Knowledge Broker.
Each module has anywhere from 1-5 lessons, and each lesson has between 3-5 videos.
After each lesson you can choose to take a quiz, which after completion unlocks a bonus training.
Here’s the breakdown of the Knowledge Broker Blueprint course:
MODULE 1: EXTRACT IT
In the first module you’ll learn what knowledge you’re going to be teaching people. The knowledge can be yours or someone else's. You’ll discover how to figure your superpower if you want to sell your own knowledge, and there’s a tool that will help you narrow down your niche.
In my experience, I find people tend to get stuck on the “niche” phase of starting any online business, so I think this tool will be helpful for a lot of people.
You’ll also learn how to find your ideal customer. You’ll know your best customer avatar, which makes everything else you do so much easier (branding, messaging, marketing, etc).
Tony and Dean then teach you how to easily come up with the framework for your half day, full day or two day event, workshop or mastermind. As you likely know, Tony and Dean are two of the very best at putting on workshops.
Next in the module you’ll be learning the trade secrets of running a successful workshop that will deliver tremendous value to your customers and create lasting change in their life. There are thirteen videos in this section, and the tools in this module are what Tony and Dean themselves.
In the last section of this module you’ll learn how to:
- Picking your event name
- Picking your event type
- Creating your first small group, mastermind, or workshop agenda.
MODULE 2: FILL IT
Tony and Dean are responsible for the largest launch in the history of the internet, so it’s safe to say they know a thing or two about marketing and filling events.
That’s what Module 2 is all about.
Tony and Dean are going to share the strategies they and other companies use to generate $1B in sales.
You’ll learn the absolute best framework for crushing any sales script, sales video or sales letter. I’ve been through a number of copywriting courses over the years and I found their copywriting framework easy to remember yet potent.
Even if you’re not interested in being a “knowledge broker” it’s worth going through these trainings just for the sales, marketing and copywriting education alone, because the truth is every business must know how to sell and market their product or service.
In Module 2 you’ll also learn how to build your sales funnels, landing pages, application pages, order pages, as well as how much you should charge for your event.
The next part of the module is pretty awesome, it’s called the Wagon Wheel.
The Wagon Wheel shows you how to get traffic from “all corners of the earth” to fill your workshop quickly and generate revenue. Dean and his personal traffic team (Ryan, Brian, Jeremy, and Tanner) provide training on the following:
- Facebook Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Launches and Evergreen Launch
A cool bonus video in the module if you complete one of the quizzes is on how to overcome anxiety, which I’ve learned is something that holds a lot of people back in their businesses.
MODULE 3: RUN IT
This module is all about running your small group, mastermind or workshop. Dean walks you through one of the masterminds he did a few years back, which only had 10 people.
He shows you how easy it is to do your first mastermind, and you’ll also learn the psychology and science behind why masterminds are so powerful.
Tanner will then reveal the different types of virtual events you can run and how to actually set them up step-by-step.
Should you want to run your even in-person, there are six training videos on how to do exactly that. You’ll learn how to find and book a location, setup attendee communication, create the event materials, manage event logistics, prepare the final room preparation, and what to do the day of the event.
You’ll also learn how to set your event up from start-to-finish in the MindMint software, which makes setting up and running an event so much easier.
MODULE 4: KNOWLEDGE BROKER
This final module I think will be very exciting if you find yourself saying, “I don’t have any specialized knowledge to share with people.”
This module is all about how to approach experts that have a following and/or base of clients that aren’t yet monetizing their following through high-ticket masterminds or workshops.
Dean teaches you what to say to them and how to get them to say yes to running an event with you as the facilitator, and splitting the profits with them.
With the KBB course and MindMint software you’ll be an expert in running mastermind events. Dean says, “just by going through this course you will know more about running masterminds than probably 99.9% of the world, even those that are already doing masterminds because they miss all the nuances…”
I feel like a portion of people going through the Knowledge Broker Blueprint program will start out as the Knowledge Broker. After running a number of masterminds you will eventually become the expert in the particular niche, and you have the option to teach as the Expert.
This is exactly how Tony Robbins start, he was the “knowledge broker” for Jim Rohn. In the process Tony learned so much that he started doing his own events, but this is totally optional.
In the first video of the module Dean talks about a partner that has been a Knowledge Broker his entire life, the person doesn’t want to be the expert. He just wants to be the “megaphone for the experts,” and get compensated well in the process.
Dean teaches you how to get the right expert and not spend a dollar on advertising to fill the mastermind or workshop. Dean recommends this approach for your first couple of masterminds and I think it’s pure GENIUS. You get scripts for contacting the experts and a whole lot more.
The last video of the module, and course, is called, “Foundation Of A Successful Business.” This video includes the collective business wisdom of Tony and Dean over their combined 60 years of experience.
I loved that they ended the course with this video because it's inspiring, motivating and provides a game plan moving forward.
KNOWLEDGE BROKER BLUEPRINT BONUSES
A valuable bonus you get when you grab the Knowledge Broker Blueprint is access to their hyper-active Facebook group, where you can network, partner and interact with others in the same journey as you.
The people that are inside of this group are the type of people you want to surround yourself with if you want to take your life to the next level.
You will also get bonus trainings by Tony, Dean, Russell and others that are top-notch.
There are bonus training videos of Tony Robbins speaking with financial icons, Dean sharing his productivity secrets, and more. I haven’t gone through them all.
If you’re just starting out and aren’t making a full-time income online I highly recommend you watch the Russell Brunson bonus video called, “Becoming The Reporter.”
Through the strategies that Russell shares and countless examples he provides you can propel your business to another stratosphere if you apply it.
When you signup for the Knowledge Broker Blueprint, you also get 1-year FREE access to their MindMint software, which is a software built specifically for this exact business model.
What Is The MindMint Software
MindMint is an incredible piece of software that deals with the tech aspects of running this business.
Every online business requires software to help you run the business, and this business is no different.
Tony and Dean really over-delivered by creating this custom software and giving it to their customers FREE for an entire year.
I don’t know any other SaaS company that does that.
Tony and Dean have so far invested over $600k into the MindMint.
The MindMint software is a CRM, funnels and landing page builder, workshop curriculum builder, payment processor and analytics/reporting platform.
Below is a screen shot of the Event Builder tab inside MindMint. Have a look at the Progress section that’s highlighted by the red box. Notice how step-by-step they make everything, it’s essentially dummy-proof.
The software is a $97/month software, so you’ll be saving $1,164! How’s that for over-delivering 🙂
With this software Tony and Dean have eliminated all the barriers for you to successfully run and operate your knowledge broker business.
They’re also continuously improving and investing more into software.
Pros & Cons Of The Knowledge Broker Blueprint Program
- Detailed. This is one of the top two courses I’ve ever been through. It’s extremely thorough in that it gives you everything you need to execute the program and succeed. Tony, Dean and Russell have left nothing out. They provide all the strategy, mindsets, scripts, templates and software to crush it.
- Low Startup Cost. The method they teach is simply genius and very low cost. They teach you how to fill your events without spending a dime. They do teach you how to ramp things up with paid ads if you want to. They even provide you with software entirely free for the first year. So all that is required is your time to get this business running.
- Quick To Get Results. Compared to other methods of making money online this method is much faster in terms of seeing results, because it’s a more of an active way to earn revenue. If you’re a hard worker you can get a mastermind event running within 60 days or sooner. Things like blogging or a YouTube channel can take years to bear fruit. Last I heard, the Knowledge Broker Blueprint has over 1,100 testimonials. That’s unbelievable considering the program has only been out for a year.
- Well Structured. The Knowledge Broker Blueprint has set the gold standard when it comes to the membership look, design and functionality. It’s designed to motivate you to complete the entire course via it’s badges, awards and bonuses. I was so impressed and inspired by how they built their membership program that I decided to redo all my memberships programs to model something similar to what they’ve done. The quizes at the end of each module encourages you to focus and retain what you’re learning. After each lesson there is a checklist of action steps, so they make it brain-dead simple for you and tell you EXACTLY what to do.
- Created By The Best In The Business. Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi and Russell Brunson are among the very best in the business, and you’re getting the exact same strategies they deployed to get them where they are today.
- Works In Thousands Of Niches. The business model you’ll learn inside the Knowledge Broker Blueprint will work in pretty much any niche.KBB has examples of customers in over 2,000 niches!
- Amazing Community. The KBB Facebook group is extremely active, and the people inside of the group are a great bunch. Obviously Tony Robbins attracts winners and that’s the type of people inside the group. It’s a tremendous opportunity for you to network and surround yourself with like-minded people.
- Addresses The Strategy & Psychology Of Business Success. Tony will be the first to tell you that the biggest determinant of your success is your psychology, the story you have in your head. The great thing about this being a Tony Robbins product is that you get training in strategy and psychology to maximize your chances of success.
- Can Be Done While Working Remotely. This business enables you to travel while working if that’s something you want to do. The mastermind workshops can be done online via platforms like Zoom. If you want to run in-person events you can, the course shows you everything you need to do so.
- Not A Passive Income. Running high-ticket masterminds or workshops can be lucrative but it’s not a passive source of income if that’s what you’re after. With that said, you can easily make it a passive income source by recording the event turning it into a digital product that you could sell. Lots of people do that including the Traffic & Conversion Summit, which is the largest digital marketing summit in the world.
- The Paid Traffic Training Could Be More Detailed. Just to be clear you do NOT need to run any paid traffic to do this business, but if you want to scale your events with ads that’s definitely an option. I found that the videos on Facebook and YouTube ads to be very good; however, I’d think they could add a few more videos on how to optimize the campaigns after you launch them. My PPC guy communicated this to the KBB team and they told him that they’ve beefed up that section and are going to be adding it to the course.
What's New In KBB 2.0 (Update: Added February 12, 2020)
***This section is new and has been updated on February 12, 2020. ***
There have been some changes and improvements from KBB and the MindMint software from KBB 1.0 to KBB 2.0.
NEW TO KBB 2.0
- Facebook ads
- Youtube ads
- Social media mastery
- Finding your first 100 die hard fans
- How to run podcasts
- How to launch your event and get your first sale
- The course now has 6 modules instead of 4.
NEW TO THE MINDMINT SOFTWARE
- Payment Processing. You'll now be able to take payments from Stripe and PayPal. You'll also be able to set up payment accounts at the account level and choose these payment accounts for each individual events you create in the future, without creating payment accounts every time they create an event.
- Custom Domains. You can now add custom domains to your account and choose what custom domain you want to use for each event. You don't have to use this option, but it nice if you want to keep things on your own domain for consistency and branding.
- Improved Landing Page Builder. You will now be able to more easily custom the existing provided templates OR create your own pages from scratch. This is great as you're not limited now by the templates they provide.
- CRM /(Contacts). You can now see the list of all the attendees (active and archived) and information about the attendees inside the CRM tab. You're also now able to search for names, phone numbers and emails and further filter the results.
- Improved Analytic. Current and historic data analytics is now available at account and event levels.
Who Is The Knowledge Broker Blueprint For?
- Anyone that wants to make money online or offline.
- Anyone that has specialized knowledge that they want to share (photography, surgeon, lawyer, digital marketer, fitness, athlete, health, etc).
- Someone that wants to make a difference world and help people.
- People that want the ability to make money while being able to travel.
Who The KBB Program Is NOT For
- People looking for a get-rich-quick scheme.
- Lazy people that don’t want to put in any work.
- Dabblers, people that jump from one opportunity to the next.
- People looking for a passive income source (unless you record the events and create digital products out of it).
- Those that don’t have access to the internet.
How Much Does The Knowledge Broker Blueprint Cost?
At the time of this writing the Knowledge Broker Blueprint $1,997. Don’t forget that includes 1-year free access to the MindMint software ($1,164 value).
Whenever you invest in a course, program, seminar, or software you should ask yourself, “what is the Return On Investment you can expect from the investment.”
Like actually do the math.
For me I made $25k in the first week of going through the course. Keep in mind I already have a digital business and and a big following. So unless you’re in a similar position as me don’t expect to get a 12.5x ROI in the first week.
I heard that there are over 1,100 KBB success stories. That's pretty remarkable if you ask me considering the KBB program has only been out for 1 year.
KBB Course Refund & Guarantee Policy
The KKB course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If the course isn't working for you all you have to do is email them within 30 days of purchasing and you'll get a refund.
The KBB refund policy can be found on their order page.
Who Is Tony Robbins?
Tony Robbins is the person that has had the single greatest impact on my life. I wouldn’t have the success, happiness, and life I have today if it wasn’t for Tony Robbins.
If you don’t know who Tony Robbins is he’s a peak performance coach and author that has worked with the biggest names on the planet such as Bill Clinton, Kobe Bryant, and Hugh Jackson, to name a few.
I've been consuming Tony Robbins content obsessively for the past 16 years.
Tony Robbins was the person that made me realize that I CAN change, that I CAN create my own destiny.
I’ve been to Unleash The Power Within (UPW) event seven times and Date With Destiny three times. I’ve also attended his Business Mastery and Leadership Academy events.
A lot of people ask me why I keep going to his events. The answer is because everytime I go my life, business, happiness, and success improves. I’m committed to mastery. I don’t want to stay at the surface with his teachings. I want to master his teachings because it works.
I know that repetition is the mother of mastery, and that the more I go to his events the more it’s going to internalize within me and help me grow.
If you’re curious about learning more about how Tony Robbins changed my life and made me a millionaire you can watch the video below:
Who Is Dean Grasiozi?
Dean Graziosi is an entrepreneur, coach, real estate mogul and author of multiple New York Times bestselling books.
I had the opportunity to interview Dean and found he’s a man that truly cares about people and wants to make a massive impact on the world.
Here’s the interview I did with Dean if you’re interested:
Who Is Russell Brunson?
Russell Brunson is the founder of ClickFunnels, a $360 Million Dollar SaaS company.
ClickFunnels is a great software. We use it everyday at Project Life Mastery. It enables us to build high converting landpages and funnels quicker than any other software in the market that I know of.
Russell is one of the top online marketers in the world and is a trendsetter in the space.
Tony Robbins had Russell help him launch his new book Money Master The Game.
Like Tony and Dean, Russell is a really great guy that wants to serve people.
I had the pleasure of interviewing Russell and you can watch it here:
Knowledge Broker Blueprint Bonus
In early 2019, I was contacted by Tony, Dean and Russell to help promote and share with the world their new course, which at the time was going by the name of Knowledge Business Blueprint.
They’ve since renamed it to Knowledge Broker Blueprint, because the term “knowledge broker” is the term that is more widely used in the industry.
As a partner of the Knowledge Business Blueprint I earn a commission for anyone that gets the Knowledge Broker Blueprint through my affiliate link, and because of that I’ve decided to offer an INSANE bonus package for anyone who gets the Knowledge Broker Blueprint through me.
These bonuses are truly incredible and will help compliment the KBB program.
Are you ready to turn what you already know into next level success and impact? CLICK HERE to join Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi’s Knowledge Broker Blueprint!
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through one of them, I will receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). I only ever endorse products that I have personally used and benefitted from personally. Thank you for your support!