The Amazing Liver And Gallbladder Flush (My Experience)
I recently did the amazing liver and gallbladder flush, based on the recommendation of Andreas Moritz in his book The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse. This video blog shares my experience doing the liver cleanse and will provide details of it, so you can learn more about it and decide if it’s right for you.
While I was researching randomly online about cleansing and fasting, I came across the amazing liver and gallbladder flush. I learned a lot about the liver and gallbladder, specifically about the health effects that can result in a liver that is toxic.
I started reading and learning about a lot of people’s experiences completing the amazing liver and gallbladder flush. It led me to the work of Andreas Moritz and his book The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse. I picked it up on my Kindle and started reading it, while I was continuing on with my juice cleanse.
After reading his book and hearing all of the amazing success stories online, I decided to give it a shot. I’m fairly open minded to almost anything that I believe can enhance the quality of my life.
This video below shares more about my experience doing the amazing liver and gallbladder flush. You’ll learn below more about it and how you can do your own flush if you choose.
Watch the video below:
The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush Instructions
NOTE: The first thing I’ll note is that I’m not a doctor and anything written here is just based on my own personal experience and what I did. Always consult with your doctor or health professional first before any cleansing procedure and to ensure it’s safe based on your circumstances.
A liver flush is a procedure that is designed to for cleansing the gallbladder and the liver. The procedure can be done in less than 18 hours and if done correctly, will result in a lot of gallstones flushing out of your system.
To learn more about a liver flush, click here.
There are many different liver flush recipes that you can try. However, the one that I did was recommended by Andreas Moritz in his book The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse. To summarize what I did, read below.
This is known as the most simple amazing liver and gallbladder flush recipe. This liver flush has reportedly helped many people with skin problems and many other health conditions that people have been struggling with. But again, always check with your doctor first.
Here’s the liver flush instructions that I did:
1. For at least 4 or 5 days before your liver and gallbladder flush, drink a lot of apple juice or take malic acid supplements to help soften the gallstones in your gallbladder. This will ensure you have a successful liver flush.
2. On the day of your liver flush, have a light breakfast with no fat. This will help the bile in your liver to accumulate and put pressure in your liver. This will help you eliminate more gallstones in your liver and gallbladder during the flush.
3. At 2:00PM that day, mix 4 tablespoons of Epsom Salts in 3 cups of water, pouring this into a sealed jar. Make sure to NOT drink or consume any foods after 2:00PM. Right now you’re just preparing your drink for later in the evening. You’l want to put the jar into the fridge, to keep it cold.
4. At 6:00PM, drink 3/4 cup of this mixture. It will taste disgusting… but force yourself to chug it. You can add 1/8 tablespoons of powdered Vitamin C to make it taste better. Some have even had some soda with it to help improve the taste.
5. At 8:00PM, drink another 3/4 cup of this mixture. This is helping your liver prepare for the flush. Make sure to now get all of your errands and bedtime routines complete. It’s time to prepare for the flush, as you want to lay down and go to sleep right after the next part and NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE.
6. At 9:45PM, pour 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil into a jar. Squeeze an entire grapefruit (can also use lemon or lime juice). Make sure to remove any pulp. You should now have 1/2 to 3/4 cups of grapefruit juice mixed with the extra virgin olive oil the jar. Close the jar and shake it very hard until it is all liquid and mixes together.
7. At 10:00PM, drink this mixture and aim to get it all down within 5 minutes. I recommend to have this next to your bed, so you can lay down immediately right after drinking it (the sooner you can lay down, the better).
8. Once you’ve drank the mixture, lay down immediately in bed. Do not brush your teeth or go to the bathroom (you should have done that earlier). This is VERY IMPORTANT and most people do this incorrectly. Lay down on your back and stay completely still for at least 20 minutes and try to go to sleep. You may notice things happening in your liver, even some gallstones might feel like they are rolling out like marbles.
9. When you wake up in the morning, drink a 3rd dose of your 3/4 cup of Epsom salts. You can go back to sleep if you’d like. You should feel like you have to go to the bathroom, in which case, do so in the morning.
10. Two hours later, drink the last dose of Epsom salts.
11. Only after 2 more hours can you eat anything, but do not eat solid fruits just yet. Start with liquids and slowly move to fruit.
If you do this correctly, you should be going to the bathroom quite a bit in the morning.
Look for the gallstones to appear in your toilet. Some will float to the top and might range in the size of a small pea to the size of a golf ball. Some will also sink to the bottom (calcified).
During my amazing liver and gallbladder cleanse, I literally saw hundreds of stones come out of me for several hours in the morning. It was pretty remarkable!
There is some controversy out there about the legitimacy of doing a liver flush and the gallstones that come out. Some don’t believe it to be true, others swear by it. I know after doing research, many people got their gallstones tested and brought them into a lab to verify that it’s legit.
My advice is to try it for yourself and see how it benefits you.
I feel much better by doing one and plan on doing several more, to get rid of more gallstones.
It’s recommended to wait at least 2 weeks before doing another amazing liver and gallbladder flush, as doing it too frequently can be hard on the system.
If you’ve done a gallbladder flush or liver flush before, I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below and share your experience!
Please subscribe below to get automatic updates of my latest video blogs:
- Click Here to Subscribe via E-mail.
- Click Here to Subscribe via YouTube
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
Thank you so much for your support, and if you have yet to leave a rating or review, please leave me an honest one on iTunes, YouTube or below on the blog. I appreciate it!