I have created a new and improved version of K Money Mastery which is called, Mastering Book Publishing!
Since 2012, I’ve publicly declared my goals and resolutions at the beginning of each year. I’ve found by doing this, it’s created a powerful internal pressure to take action and raise my standards to achieve them.
Accountability is one of the most important factors that has helped me to push myself further and further each year, and I plan on publicly sharing my 2019 goals here as well so that I can remain accountable.
While I’m proud to have achieved many big goals during 2018 (see my 2018 goals review), I’m more motivated than ever to achieve even greater things in 2019. I'll be continuing to share my Goals Reports to give regular updates on where I'm at with my goals.
Watch the video below:
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through one of them, I will receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). I only ever endorse products that I have personally used and benefitted from personally. Thank you for your support!
MY LIST OF 2019 GOALS AND RESOLUTIONS
Here is my list of goals and resolutions for 2019.
As you can see, I categorized my goals into different areas, to ensure that I’m making progress in every area of my life and being balanced. I also always ensure that my goals are aligned with my ultimate life plan and vision.
I may also add more goals to this list as time goes on.
HEALTH & FITNESS GOALS:
1. I will easily eat clean at least 6 days per week to create optimal health, energy, vitality and physical fitness by December 31, 2019.
2. I will easily detox for at least 7 days to support my body in optimal health and vitality by December 31, 2019.
3. I will easily do yoga at least twice per month to improve my overall flexibility and physical recovery by December 31, 2019.
4. I will easily get to at least 10% body fat and have my abs showing and celebrate by doing a fitness photoshoot by December 31, 2019.
5. I will easily save or invest at least $1,500,000 USD by December 31, 2019.
MISSION & BUSINESS GOALS:
8. I will easily re-design StefanJames.com by December 31, 2019.
9. I will easily create and launch Mastering Book Publishing to help publishers make money online by December 31, 2019.
10. I will easily improve Affiliate Marketing Mastery to help members get results, while continuing to optimize my webinars and funnels for Affiliate Marketing Mastery by December 31, 2019.
MIND, EMOTIONS & SELF-DEVELOPMENT GOALS:
23. I will easily read at least 12 books to continue to learn and develop myself in all areas of life by December 31, 2019.
RELATIONSHIP & SOCIAL GOALS:
32. I will easily do at least 12 sessions with my Tantra coach to continue creating more intimacy, love, passion and powerful multi-orgasmic experiences by December 31, 2019.
33. I will easily do my Relationship Ritual with Tatiana at least once per month to continuously ensure we’re meeting each other’s needs and creating a passionate love affair that is legendary by December 31, 2019.
34. I will easily plan a romantic, fun or adventurous date night with Tatiana at least twice per month by December 31, 2019.
35. I will easily socialize at least once per week with friends or strangers (in-person, Skype or phone) by December 31, 2019.
36. I will easily take off Saturday and Sunday from work (exception during events) to allow myself to rest, recovery, have fun and create balance in my life by December 31, 2019.
TRAVEL, FUN & LIFESTYLE GOALS:
37. I will easily travel to South America for at least 3 weeks and enjoy at least 7 days fully off work by December 31, 2019.
SPIRITUAL & CONTRIBUTION GOALS:
41. I will easily fund at least 3 new schools to be built with We.org by December 31, 2019.
HAVE YOU SET YOUR GOALS YET?
Inside the Life Mastery Accelerator, I shared my most in-depth Goal Setting Workshop where I guide you through the exact process that I do every year to plan and set my goals. If you haven't yet set your goals, then I highly recommend you go through it. CLICK HERE to join the Life Mastery Accelerator.
Every year, I also go through the 100 Day Challenge as a way for me to get a big boost of momentum towards achieving my goals. My secret weapon to achieving my goals has been using accountability systems, such as the 100 Day Challenge, which has given me that extra edge throughout the year to push myself harder.
The biggest mistake people make when setting goals is never even checking them again or measuring them regularly, which is what this 100 Day Challenge helps you to do.
DISCOUNT: You can save $50 on the 100 Day Challenge by using coupon code “MASTERY” on checkout.
I encourage you to make sure that you’ve clearly set your goals for 2019 and to even publicly share them, just as I’m doing right now.
You can share them with your friends, family, on Facebook, via e-mail, or on your blog.
By making them public you’ll have more internal pressure to follow through on them. The people that you share them with will also likely be following up with you throughout the year, reminding you of the commitment that you made to them, which will make you more likely to follow through on them.