I have created a new and improved version of K Money Mastery which is called, Mastering Book Publishing!
At the end of each year, I always make sure to take some time to reflect back on the previous year.
I do this for two reasons:
1. To acknowledge all of the successes and accomplishments of the year. By celebrating all of your “wins”, it gives you more certainty towards achieving your future goals. Not only that, but it feels damn good and you get to feel proud of yourself!
2. To carefully review all of the failures, challenges and goals that I came up short on. What can I learn from these experiences? What good can come from it? By finding the positive and the lessons learned, those challenges then become your asset. This will ensure you don't make the same mistakes or experience the same challenges/failures for your upcoming year.
What gets rewarded, gets repeated. Success breeds more success.
In this video blog, you will see me reflect back and list all of the successes, celebrations and lessons learned from 2015.
There is A LOT more that has happened for me in 2015, but this list is what I came up with during an hour of reflecting back through journals and thinking about my year. I'm probably missing a lot, but these are the highlights.
This “Year In Review” video blog will also include my Monthly Goals Report for December 2015, as I give an update on my goals and progress made during December. There was just no need to make another video blog for that.
To view my 2015 goals and resolutions and Monthly Goals Reports, click here.
Watch the video below:
MAGIC MOMENTS OF 2015
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through one of them, I will receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). I only ever endorse products that I have personally used and benefitted from personally. Thank you for your support!
Successes, Accomplishments & Celebrations
These are some of the biggest successes, accomplishments and celebrations of 2015 that I'm most proud of.
Health & Fitness:
- Completed a 15 day juice fast.
- Consistently worked out 5x per week.
- Ate clean and healthy very consistently, 5-6x per week.
- Gained lean muscle throughout the year, while maintaining 10-12% body fat.
- Working out consistently with Kat, my personal trainer, at beginning of 2015.
- Working out with Wade Lightheart throughout 2015.
- Consumed only plant-based protein throughout 2015.
- Invested more into my health through the highest quality supplements.
- Had healthy meals delivered to me twice per week via Fitness Foods.
- Juicing twice per day, 5-6x per week
- Worked with Naturopath to continue to optimize health
- Did a Live Blood Analysis twice throughout the year, optimizing my health
- Did regular DXA scans to measure body mass and bone density
- Did rolfing treatments and several massage sessions
- Did chiropractic work to improve my alignment
- Regular stretching and increasing my flexibility
- Watched a few inspirational health documentaries
- Did a liver and gallbladder flush
- Made over $1.5 million in revenue in Canadian dollars, over $1.1 million in US dollars in 2015 (exact numbers still being finalized for 2015 with my book keepers)
- Invested over $600,000 in index funds, stocks and ETF's
- Became a millionaire in my net worth (not including the value of my businesses, this was just measuring net worth of cash, stocks and real estate)
- Had my highest income month of $239,190.83 in November
- Set up new accounting firm to handle my book keeping for my companies
- Learned a lot about tax optimization and setting up the best corporate structure moving forward
- Earned a new passive income from my dividend paying stocks
- Benefited massively from foreign exchange and utilized it effectively
- Learned a lot about investing and actively traded throughout the year
- Published 130 blog posts and received over 1,183,579 views
- Published 125 YouTube videos and received over 1,948,716 views
- Over 33,941 new YouTube subscribers
- Received over 300,000 podcast views
- Re-launched K Money Mastery as Mastering Book Publishing and have had members earn millions of dollars in royalties from publishing
- Improved Mastering Book Publishing Full Disclosure membership and consistently added new videos and content for members
- Hosted contests for Full Disclosure members, giving away Amazon gift cards
- Launched the Kindle Virtual Assistant Training program
- Hosted the Kindle Mastermind event in Vancouver with my brother and 8 amazing participants
- Launched K Mastermind and helped publishers build a 6-figure publishing business
- Launched DFY Kindle Book Packages
- Coached dozens of clients 1-on-1 and through my mastermind group coaching, helping change lives
- Helped launch Amazing Selling Machine twice, working with and coaching two amazing groups to help grow their own physical products business on Amazon
- Launched Morning Ritual Mastery and had over 300+ people sign up
- Launched the first #30DayMorningRitualChallenge and have people all over the world joining me
- Launched two Amazon products through Life Mastery Nutrition, reaching over $6,000/month in sales, with my 3rd product almost launched
- Helped my girlfriend launch 3 new Amazon products and grow her online business
- Launched new websites for some of my online businesses
- Published several new Kindle books
- Published over 30+ CreateSpace books
- Published over 30+ audiobooks on Audible
- Expanded my team and made some key hires in my business, including a PPC marketer, web programmer, social media manager, video editor, personal assistant, and a few others
- Created more systems in my business, outsourcing more tasks and leveraging my team a lot more
- Read many amazing business books and expanded my business knowledge and experience
- Successfully trademarked K Money Mastery and Life Mastery Nutrition
- Launched 3 new corporations and businesses
- Went to Traffic and Conversion Summit in San Diego
- Went to the Amazing Selling Machine summit twice in Las Vegas
- Had a chance to speak at the Amazing Summit in front of thousands of people
- Spoke at Internet Masterminds, Blog Mastery and the Vancouver Entrepreneurs Group
- Sold old websites and businesses on Flippa
- Shared and promoted the 100 Day Challenge and many other fantastic programs that I've benefitted from with my subscribers
- Simplified my business activities and made my work much more enjoyable
- Did weekly accountability sessions with my mastermind group
- Traveled to New Jersey for a Brotherhood mastermind event and race car driving
- Met and networked with many amazing, successful entrepreneurs
- Interviewed dozens of amazing, successful entrepreneurs
- Was interviewed by several bloggers and podcasters
- Hired and worked with multiple coaches and mentors
- Improved many aspects of my businesses, continuously growing and improving everything
Fore more images throughout 2015, follow me on Instagram.
Lifestyle, Relationship & Personal Development:
- Hosted several amazing, fun parties at my penthouse
- Attended Tony Robbins Leadership Academy in San Diego
- Completed the 100 Day Challenge
- Completed the Ultimate Relationship Program with my girlfriend
- Became certified in NLP through Harry Nichols
- Attended the Society of Protectors workshop
- Read over 19 books
- Listened and watched hundreds of inspirational videos and audios
- Traveled to France and Monaco with my girlfriend to celebrate our 1 year anniversary
- Traveled to El Salvador, Montreal, San Diego twice, Las Vegas twice, New Jersey, Whistler
- Invested in new camera equipment
- Created more love, passion and magic moments with my girlfriend
- Created many awesome magic moments with friends and family
- Did my morning ritual fairly consistently, including starting a #30DayMorningRitualChallenge
- Did Exotics Car Racing in Las Vegas and raced Lamborghini and Ferrari
- Raced modified Mustang GT's in New Jersey race track
- Did autocross racing with my Corvette Stingray
- Went to a lot of fun concerts and shows in Las Vegas
Fore more images throughout 2015, follow me on Instagram.
- Raised and contributed over $20,000 to build a school in Ecuador and Kenya with ChangeHeroes and Free The Children
- Contributed $3,000 for a Project Empowerment campaign with ChangeHeroes
- Contributed $3,000 to build a house in El Salvador
- Volunteered in El Salvador to build houses with ChangeHeroes and Techo
- Continued sponsoring children through World Vision and loaning money through Kiva
- Contributed to many different charities and causes that I'm passionate about
- Reached and impacted hundreds of thousands of people through my videos, articles, podcast, products, services, and coaching
- Gave gifts to my family, taking care of them and being a good family member
- Gave bonuses to my team, supported them to do well
- Contributed a lot of my time to help people online, answering questions, giving feedback/coaching
Fore more images throughout 2015, follow me on Instagram.
Challenges, Struggles & Failures:
- Achieving my fitness goals (struggled with gaining muscle mass and reaching the weight goals I set for myself)
- Gained more body fat than I'd have liked while attempting to gain muscle mass
- Some goals I wasn't as motivated by, so I changed some of my goals throughout the year
- Planning ahead throughout the year and making sure certain goals don't conflict with one another
- Abandoned my Kindle review software and lost thousands of dollars and a lot of time on it
- Wasn't able to attend a 10 day silent meditation retreat due to conflict with El Salvador trip
- Wasn't as consistent with my personal trainer, DXA scans, live blood analysis and a few other measuring tools as I would have liked
- Didn't get to travel Europe as much as I'd have liked, due to my girlfriends work schedule
- After doing my Big Brother interview, I decided to abandon the goal due to conflicts I'd have with traveling in my business
- Was a bit overwhelmed and stressed on a few projects and deadlines throughout the year
- Took on too much at once during certain points of the year
- Didn't do as much yoga as I would have liked, which was a goal I set at the start of the year
- Made some poor hires in my business, which ended up costing me time and money
Top Lessons Learned And Breakthroughs:
- Know your strengths and simplify your business activities to 3 core things that you do everyday. Then hire and outsource everything else. Have someone else run the operations of your business, so you can focus on what you enjoy the most and what you're the best at.
- Don't take on too many things at once or too many things that are outside of your expertise. Stick with what you know and continue to build and develop your skill sets in those areas.
- Continuously focus on your REASONS and why you're doing what you're doing. Your purpose will pull you through.
- Your emotions are your life. Cultivate your emotions daily.
- A morning ritual is a must – something you do everyday no matter what. This is your standard. Your rituals are the only way to put your standards into practice. They will ensure you're continuously growing and at the peak of your happiness and joy.
- Invest in your relationship and your partner. An investment in your partner is an investment in your life, as your relationship is your life.
- Outsource as much as you can. Time is the most valuable resource you have. Utilize your personal assistant more and your team.
- Focus on 1 core project at a time and don't try to take on or juggle too much at once.
- Hire someone to run your Amazon business, just like you've done with your publishing business, as focus on that will take my away from my core strengths and gifts.
- Plan more effectively throughout the year, with your goals and projects so that you're not conflicted with travel.
- Say no more often – turn down opportunities and events that don't align with your mission at the highest level.
- Always live in gratitude everyday. Spend more time in gratitude – understand how blessed you truly are.
- Protect your assets and business as much as you can. Work with your lawyer and accountant to set things up the right way and protect yourself.
- Focus on being driven by Contribution, Love and Growth – these are my driving force and what my life is about.
- Socialize more, spend more time with friends, with family, meet new people and get outside of the house more often.
- Always invest in your health – continue to get tests done, optimize and improve your health as this is your #1 value in life and what is most important.
Overall, 2015 was an amazing year!
This is a list I came up with within an hour and I'll be sure to continue to add more to it as I reflect on the year more. It's amazing how much progress you can make through goal setting and what is possible if you commit yourself to your goals.
2016 is going to be an even better year! I can't wait to share with you some of my goals and resolutions for 2016.
P.S. Many people ask me how I'm able to achieve so much every year. One of my secret weapons has been the 100 Day Challenge program, which is something I've done every year for the last 5 years in a row. I'll be participating in it again in 2016. If you want to join me in starting off the year fast and strong, then CLICK HERE for the 100 Day Challenge.