Happy New Year!
I decided to make my 2012 New Years Resolutions public this year by creating a short video stating them to the world.
I've found there to be A LOT of power in making your goals public, as you instantly become accountable to your friends, family and total strangers. This creates more leverage than ever before, forcing you to make sure you really follow through. Otherwise, you risk looking like a failure in front of the people you respect… which will NOT happen!
So, without further adieu, here are my 2012 New Years Resolutions:
My 2012 New Years Resolutions
1. I will be 5-6% body fat and compete in the WBFF Fitness Modelling Competition on June 23rd, 2012. (UPDATE: Goal Achieved. View Video Blog)
2. I will compete in the Tough Mudder Competition on June 24th, 2012.
3. I will buy a real estate investment property in 2012.
4. I will move to a beautiful apartment in Yaletown (Vancouver) in 2012.
5. I will create 5 new websites that will pay me passive income in 2012.
6. I will go take a fun vacation to Mexico in 2012. (UPDATE: Goal Achieved. View Video Blog.)
7. I will travel to South America for at least a month in 2012. (UPDATE: Goal Achieved. View Video Blog)
8. I will attend the Tony Robbins Date With Destiny Event in Palm Springs, California in 2012.
9. I will learn how to play the guitar in 2012.
Those are 9 solid, unbreakable commitments that I plan on achieving in 2012. I will continue to post blog updates to report on the progress of each goal – along with the steps I'm taking to achieve them.
I'm more motivated and excited than ever. I also have some big plans to grow this blog into a masterpiece – something that inspires and changes the lives of others.
I have lots of exciting projects in the works, and I plan on using this blog to help hold me accountable and share my journey along the way.
Here's to an OUTSTANDING 2012!!